Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Food Trip #5 - Aicee Yummy Chicharon

The only chicharon i knew that brings me to cloud nine is the one made in Carcar, Cebu. I would finished two to three packs and still feel happy not minding the cholesterol loaded in every bite. It certainly causing great harm to my heart but what the heck. I rarely eat this stuff it wont exterminate me in a second, will it?!

Recently, Nang Marge told me to try the chicharon sold at Mc Jade Supermart. This one is made from Bohol. Its tastier, crunchier, meatier,...all of ier (LOL). That's how enthusiastically she describes the evil morsels :D So, without wasting any time, we grabbed a few packs from Mcjade.
See that meaty chicharon..yummy indeed

My findings:
1. It is indeed tastier, crunchier, meatier and all of the ier :D
2. at Php 35.00 per pack, not bad.
3. pieces of chicharon are bigger compared to the carcar made.
4. best when dip in Sinamak (with vinegar eel visibly seen in the bottle)

Aicee Yummy Chicharon - Php 35.00


For Orders:
0906-7731162

Location:

Poblacion, Dauis Bohol or you may buy it at McJade Supermart Victorias City {no need to go to Bohol :D}