Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food Trip #3 - Roberto's

Signage at the entrance of Roberto's
I have been reading posts of my favorite food bloggers and i noticed most of them are highly recommending Roberto's as never-to-be-missed when going to Iloilo.

So when my brother asked me to get his PRC license in Iloilo, I eagerly said yes. This is a good time to finally have that siopao that everybody in the foodie world been talking about.
Roberto's is a small place beside Jollibee (at JM Basa St., Iloilo) but with people lining up to order. My sister and I intend to buy the Queen Siopao but the owner told us that it was already sold out (it's their best seller) So, my sister settled with King's Siopao while I ordered the jumbo.

The verdict...it was indeed the best siopao i have ever tasted. the bun was soft and the filling was generous. The only regret i had i didnt order for more tsk tsk tsk. The next time i will be in Roberto's i will surely buy more than one. The taste of it still lingers in my memory that i often found my self daydreaming of my next visit to Roberto's.

This guy is so busy taking
orders for home deliveries



The Siopao menu inside the resto


Jumbo Siopao at Php 42.00
not bad i should have order another one hehehe

Sister having a big bite with her King's Siopao at Php 59.00